We are looking for small business owners, Crafters and Artisans for a Be my Valentine show at Eastland Mall.
We will be setting up right inside the Main doors (by Ulta) and along the walls.
1615 E. Empire Street
Bloomington IL 61701
Saturday February 6th 11am-8pm
Sunday February 7th 12pm-6pm
*Your space is 10x10 and you do need to bring everything for your set up
*You can chose to come in Friday evening to set up after 7pm or you can come in as early at 8am on Saturday morning.
*Sunday set up can start at 10am
*You will need to be FULLY set up by the time the mall opens each day with a professional set up.
*You must have floor lenght tablecloth
*All bags, boxes, totes, and wagons must be placed back in your car or under yuor table before the mall opens.
*There is NO leaving before the show ends unless it has been approved by me!
* The event page will be emailed out, along with a Floorplan on Wednesday
*Masks will be required unless you are eating or drinking
Eastland Mall Valentine Show
- Love Prosperity & Crystals
- Tastefully SImple
- Color Street- Shannon (sat) Emma (Sun)
- Cyndi's All About U Boutique
- Impressionable Prints
- Juice Box Graphics
- Rachel's Cure holistic energy jewelry and Orgonite
- Woodworking/ handmade jewelry
- Husker Sue Creations
- Poured paint abstract art and crochet items.
- Mi and More